Are you looking for the latest upcoming educators jobs that are will be announced through Punjab Public Service Commission, then you are on the right place. If you wanna complete information about 37000 ppsc educators jobs 2020 with all districts then keep with us.
Do you wanna know about all scales and posts for upcoming educators jobs such as how to prepare ese test, sese test and sse test with sample papers, then Click here
PPSC Educators Jobs Announced
As this will be the great news for all of you that’s been waiting for upcoming educators jobs then the Punjab Government has been decided to declared ppsc educators vacancies, but this time through not NTS but through ppsc.
Because NTS has been banned by the Govt., so this time ppsc will be responsible for taking and giving the test and then making merit criteria. Also, read PPSC Educators Jobs
New Educators Jobs Announced ( 37,000 Vacancies)
So, according to the latest policy the Punjab Govt. has been announced many jobs round about 37, 000 Seats, but this time these jobs not announced at a time, but it will be declared time to time.
The upcoming new educators jobs seventy thousand are very enough for all of us. For more Update & How To Apply for PPSC Jobs.PPSC Official Site
How Many Scales/Posts In PPSC Educators Jobs
Different scales that are for different posts which are following…
- ESE Arts( 14th Scale)
- ESE Science (14th Scale)
- SESE Arts (15th Scale)
- SESE Science (15th scale)
- SSE Arts ( 16th Scale)
- SSE Science (16th Scale)
- AEO ( 16th Scale )
Who Can Apply For PPSC Educators Jobs
Here in this section, I will tell you about the main question and confusion that’s are arises in everyone mind “Who is Eligible for PPSC educators jobs” So here list will be given that’s having minimum Criteria Bachelor’s/BS/Master in Science/Arts
- Pak Study
- Computer science
Who Cannot Apply For PPSC Educators Jobs
Merit Criteria For PPSC Teaching Jobs
The minimum qualification for applying for ppsc educators jobs 2019, that’s is Bachlors/ BS/Master in Science or Arts.
NO Need Any Professional Degree Like B.Ed OR M.Ed
What Is Merit Criteria Of PPSC Educators Jobs
As all of you know that any test of PPSC that’s having a total of 200 marks, in that 100 marks is the test written based that are in MCQs form and the other 100 marks are Interview marks. So keep in mind now educator’s jobs having 100 marks interview before just 5 marks interview.
- Written Test 100 Marks
- Interview 100 Marks
Keep in mind Negative marking in PPSC Educators jobs
What Is Merit Calculator Of PPSC Educators Jobs
- Academic Marks 40
- Written Test Marks 50
- MPhil/Ph.D. Marks 10
As all of you know many questions and confusion in your mind, so here all the answers to your questions, but you need to read this article fully.
- 50 % Subject Related (Mean: If Sceiec then Math, Chemistry, Physic, Biology & Basic computer && If Arts then Urdu, English, Arabic, Pak study ) for ESE & SESE Posts
- 50% General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Every day Science, English,
- For SSE(BPS-16th) 50% only your specific Subject related which are you in Master either Science or Arts && 50% General knowledge.
- For AEO(BPS-16th ) 50% Science Subjects related && 50% General knowledge, current affairs, and everyday science
PPSC Educators Jobs Announced
- & 50% District Wise
Now Punjab Public Service commission started to announced educators jobs time to time, So here I will be given you complete information about all districts one by one, but now this time only Mianwali and Rawalpindi districts announced jobs.
- MianWali & Rawalpindi Districts
- Lahore District
When officially announced ppsc upcoming educators jobs Lahore board then I will mention here with full details.
- Multan District
As, when Punjab Govt. declared the ppsc educators jobs Multan board then here describing.
- Faisalabad District
PPSC educators jobs Faisalabad soon announced from the Government of Punjab
- Gujranwala District
Soon announced ppsc upcoming educators jobs Gujranwala board, so all of you need waiting.
- Sargodha District
- DG-Khan District
Similarly, like all districts, also PPSC announced educators jobs for dg khan district
- Gujrat District
- Bahawalpur District
So, one thing keeps in mind, everyone applying in their own district, not any other, so when all 👆👆these districts announced ppsc upcoming educators jobs.
As the Punjab Government announced these 37,000 ppsc educators vacancies, not at a time, but it will be declared step by step, and this process will be continued within 3 years, so don’t be a worry.
PPSC Test is same as NTS, because ppsc will be making a tough test and merit will be increasing every year, so all of you needed great effort and very hard working.
How To Prepare PPSC Educators Jobs
As everyone asked this question and very confused about how to prepare this PPSC educators test, So don’t be worry, I Will completely tell you and main points about ppsc educators preparation.
- First, prepare your specific subject to mean master in your relevant subject because of 50 Marks in the written test from your major subject.
- How To Grip on your Subject? So, you need to read out all Punjab textbooks from 9th class to 12th class for preparation of your required subject
- The first option have you need to focus on Punjab Textbooks of your subject then you chose to help materials such as notes and guides etc.
- 2nd 50 marks in written come from different parameters( General Knowledge, Everyday Science, Current affairs, English, Basic Islamic and Pak study, & Basic Computer)
- If you have prepared these both parts clearly, and get great marks in written test, then you have 50% chances to selected 🙂 🙂 🙂
- After passing the PPSC written test then the next procedure to pass the PPSC Interview, So it’s very hard to clear thats why many of them cleared the ppsc test but not cleared the interview test.
- So, keep in mind Not given to Easy the ppsc interview, otherwise, you will not clear the interview.
- For interview you have a grip on your major subject and you will know every points about any question that’s asked you, you have to need conceptually brief.
- No need to worry, and try to talk the interview taker to the point, if you have no answer of he asked the question then just say “SORRY” and not used any doubtful words such as may be sir this will be the answer, It’s will be totally wrong.
- With your subject, Needs to Learn and full knowledge about G.K, Current affairs, Everyday life so and read the daily newspaper and touch with social life
- Also, they asked a general question like Why You want this Job? so answers that’s type questions.
Hopefully, this article will be very helpful and informative, so if you like this article then don’t forget to share with your friends and colleagues. And if any question or confusion then asked here by commenting.