Educators AEO Past Papers In PDF
Here I will give you some latest past papers solved for Assistant Education Officer ( AEO), As you know that this AEO will be a 16-grade scale so its preparation will be necessary to clear this test.
So here I will give you some past papers for educators(AEO), you can download from here. And also I give the most important questions related to this post in this article.
- NTS Past Paper Solved free download
- The most important question with the answer
NTS Past Papers Solved Free Download
Here in this category, I will give you some latest past papers of nts educator for AEO in PDF format.
The Most Important Questions With Answer
There are some most important questions with answers given below, you can prepare from here
- The Punjab University will be established in ?? 1887
- Responsible for curriculum planning and development in Pakistani is ..? Curriculum wing
- Relationship of the subjects at a different level is called…? grin emotion
- Being the science wisdome philosophy aims at… search for reality
- The Deoband academy was totally None Government
- The first head of Deoband is… Malana M. Yaqub Nanautw
- Scientific society was established by… sir Syed Ahmad Khan
- A major objective of the Aligarh Movement was to promote… Scientific look
- The Education Conference 1947 was held in… Karachi
- When the National Education Commission was established in 1959
- Who was the head of National Education Commission … S.M Sharif
- Charter Act was presented in… 1813
- She has not seen her family… three years for
- I have no … the motive in offering this advice ulterior
- Opposite meaning of Optional compulsory
- Opposite meaning of degenerate progress
- If x^2-9<0 ?? -3<x<3
- m is equal to a square of t, what is the value of m, when t=2 4
- Find the area of a right triangle, base=3cm and height=4cm 6cm^2
- Find the perimeter of a triangle if base 5 cm and height 4 cm 20 cm
- If A=B/5 and 10 A =14, then B=? 7
- 24% of2=? 0.48
- If 8*8=4^x, then a value of x=?? 3
- If Bilal type can type 3 pages in 50 min, how many pages types in 5hour.. 18
- Atom has larget 2nd ionization energy Sodium
- Atomic radii increase in… Top to bottom in Group
- The relationship between Ionic association and conductivity… Inverse
- Modern periodic table of elements… Mendeleave
- The minimum energy required to use in a system called… Activation Energy
- The pollutants damaging the building… No2 & So2
- Carboxylic acid has a higher boiling point than the corresponding alcohols
because of the…….Ans= H.bonding is much stronger in carboxylic acid than in alcohols
32. Guanine and adenine are nitrogenous bases Purines
33. Which part of the pistol services as the conduit for entry of pollen tube to reach ovary and the fertilized egg Ans= Style
34. Two organisms live in a close association with each other. one organism is helped to the association, whether other will not help and harm to the association, best describe the relationship… Commensalism
35. If the thymus gland is taken out in a three-year-old child, what problems will the child experience later in life ??
Answer= He will be prone to viral and fungal infection
Here all above 35 most important questions which are taken in AEO test, these questions many times comes in the NTS test, so all of you can prepare these question, that will be benefits for you. These questions will be arranged from last 5 years educator test paper.
Hopefully, this article” Educators AEO Past Papers In PDF” will be helpful for all of you, these both categories nts past papers solved papers in pdf and 35 important questions with the answer will helpful for also of you. If any question, confusion or suggestion, then comments us or message us or email us.