Pak Army is one of the largest military forces in the world, and it is continuously looking for qualified personnel to join its ranks. Soldier recruitment jobs are frequently announced by Pak Army to hire individuals who can contribute to the country’s defense force in meaningful ways.
These soldier recruitment jobs come with various benefits, including medical coverage, living allowances, and other benefits.
Pak Army’s soldier recruitment jobs are highly rewarding for those willing to serve their country and make a difference. Joining the Pak Army is an opportunity to serve the nation, work with dedicated professionals, and be part of an esteemed institution.
Read:- Join Pak Navy 2023
- 1 Soldier Recruitment at Pak Army
- 2 FAQs:
- 2.1 Q. When is the last date for applying to the Pakistan Army as a soldier?
- 2.2 Q. What is the age requirement for applying to the Pakistan Army as a soldier?
- 2.3 Q. Is it possible for married candidates to apply for Soldier jobs in the Pakistan Army?
- 2.4 Ans: Yes, married candidates are also eligible to apply as a soldier in the Pakistan army.
Soldier Recruitment at Pak Army
Prospective applicants must meet specific physical criteria to qualify for any soldier recruitment jobs announced by the Pak Army. Potential recruits must also pass a physical test and drug testing, as well as a background check before they can be hired.
Applicants interested in joining Pak Army are encouraged to fill out the online application form and submit it along with other necessary documents.
After reviews by a team of experts, shortlisted applicants will be contacted for further tests, interviews, and medical examinations. Those selected will then be offered a job in Pak Army as soldiers.
Applications can be submitted to the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Center (AS&RC) or online. The application process to join Pakistan Army Soldiers will begin on 15 March 2023. Begin working on your documentation now.
The process to join Pak Army Soldier is Online, or you may visit your nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centre (AS&RCs). Check the given details below and apply them respectively.
Eligibility Criteria for Soldier Recruitment:
You can apply for the latest openings as a Junior Commissioned Officer in the Pakistan Army 2022 if you are passionate about serving your country and want to be a member of the Pakistan Army. However, you must meet the following requirements.
Here are the qualification requirements for the positions listed below.
|Sr No||Job Type||Qualification|
|1||Soldier||Matric or Equivalent|
|2||Junior Commissioned Officer||FA/FSC|
Dars-e-Nizami from deeni madrasa
|3||Clerk||Intermediate with minimum “C” grade, but preference will be given to those with higher education and a computer diploma.|
17.5 to 23 Years on 1st October 2023
(A relaxation of 1 year’s age for graduates or more, and a relaxation of 2 years for the families of shaheeds, wounded in battle, and driving license holders).
- Children of army employees, martyrs, or those with a driving license will get 2 years of age relaxation.
- The age limit for Sweeper/Sanitary Workers is 17 to 35 years.
|Sr No||Job Type||Height|
|2||Clerk||5″3′ (160 cm)|
|3||Junior Commissioned Officer||5″3′ (160 cm)|
|4||Cook||5″3′ (160 cm)|
|5||Sweeper/Sanitary Worker||5″3′ (160 com)|
Families of shaheeds wounded during the war and candidates from Balochistan, northern, and tribal areas will be given special exceptions.
Last Date to Apply:
Candidates can complete the registration process from 27 June to 27 July 2023.
The following documents are required for Junior Commissioned Officers (Naib Khateeb) and Soldiers.
- An original educational certificate and two photocopies attested by the certifying authority
- The original computerized CNIC or Form-B
- An attested photocopy of the father’s CNIC
- A domicile certificate and state subject certificate (only for AJK)
- Four passport-size photos
- There should be an attestation from an officer on all documents.
Both married and unmarried candidates can apply for this position in the Pak army.
Citizens of Pakistan and Azad Kashmir/Gilgit-Baltistan residents are eligible to apply. Candidates with dual citizenship will surrender their foreign citizenship upon final selection.
Army Selection & Recruitment Centers
Candidates can apply online. They can also visit Army Selection and Recruitment Centers in the following cities for applications and further procedures.
How to Apply:
- Visit www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk if you want to join the Pakistan Army.
- Applicants for Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO) positions must submit their applications and all relevant documents to the Army Selection and Recruitment Center.
- For Soldier positions, applicants should apply online at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
- After the closing hour on the deadline for submissions, applications will not be considered.
- Candidates eligible/shortlisted will be called for an interview/test.
- There will be no TA/DA for the Test/Interview.
- Highly competitive salary package
- Free Medical treatment for self and family
- Training and posting in different cities in Pakistan
- Free accommodation and 50% waiver in fare by air or by train
- Opportunity for your children to get admission in different institutes on a Quota basis.
- Opportunity to work with United Nations depending on your progress.
- A tampered academic certificate.
- Dismissed or removed from any other government position.
- A person with a judicial conviction for a moral turpitude crime.
- Providing false or inaccurate information on application forms.
In conclusion, Soldier jobs in the Pak Army are a great way to serve your country and make a difference. Becoming a soldier in the Pak Army is an honor and an excellent opportunity to serve your country and make a meaningful contribution to society.
The level of commitment, discipline, and respect required by those who wish to join the Pak Army is unparalleled. Additionally, the various benefits of joining the Pak Army, such as job security and educational opportunities, are invaluable for any aspiring soldier.
Hopefully, You’ll enjoy this article. And will get the latest details and complete information regarding “How to join Pak Army as a Soldier.” on our website. Don’t forget to share it with people who want to be a part of the Pak Army.
Q. When is the last date for applying to the Pakistan Army as a soldier?
Ans: The deadline for applying as a soldier is July 27, 2023.
Q. What is the age requirement for applying to the Pakistan Army as a soldier?
Ans: The candidate must be between 17.5 to 23 Years on 1st October 2023.