LUMS Admissions 2022-2023[Complete Guide]
Lahore University Of Management Sciences (LUMS) has announced admissions for session 2022-2023. Local, overseas, and international students are invited to apply for different undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. programs.
Each school selects applicants based on its specific Program requirements. Undergraduate applicants are advised to consider their interests, motivations, academic strengths, and future career goals when choosing one of the five schools at LUMS.
In this article, you’ll learn about the following:
- LUMS Admissions 2022
- LUMS Undergraduate Programs
- LUMS Graduate Programs
- LUMS Post Graduate Programs
- National Outreach Program (NOP) at LUMS
- Eligibility Criteria for NOP
- How to apply for NOP
- NOP Important Dates
- Documents Required for Undergraduate programs at LUMS
LUMS Admissions 2022
Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) is a private research university in Lahore.
In 1983, Syed Babar Ali, a renowned businessman in Pakistan, recognized that the country lacked qualified managers. As part of his plan, he hoped to establish a world-class university that would attract and retain students and faculty of the highest caliber.
The University currently has five different schools where students can be admitted to various programs. These schools are as follows.
- Suleman Dawood School of Business
- Mushtaq Ahmad Gurmani School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Syed Babar Ali School of Science and Engineering
- Shaikh Ahmad Hassan School of Law
- Syed Ahsan Ali and Syed Maratib Ali School of Education
LUMS Undergraduate Programs
Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) is one of the nation’s leading institutions in higher education. Its Undergraduate Programs offer students the chance to pursue degrees at the Undergraduate level across various disciplines.
These programs give students a well-rounded knowledge of their passions and allow them to develop professionally and academically. If you’re a student and are looking for the best university in Pakistan, then LUMS is the best option available for you to choose.
Below is a list of the undergraduate programs offered at LUMS:
1. Suleman Dawood School of Business
- BSc (Honours) Accounting and Finance
- BSc (Honours) Management Science
2. Mushtaq Ahmad Gurmani School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- BA (Honours) Comparative Literary and Cultural Studies (CLCS)
- BA (Honours) English
- BA (Honours) History
- BSc (Honours) Anthropology / Sociology
- BSc (Honours) Economics
- BSc (Honours) Economics and Mathematics (Joint Major)
- BSc (Honours) Political Science
- BSc (Honours) Politics and Economics
3. Syed Babar Ali School of Science and Engineering
- BS Biology
- BS Chemical Engineering
- BS Chemistry
- BS Computer Science
- BS Economics and Mathematics (Joint Major)
- BS Electrical Engineering BS Mathematics
- BS Physics
4. Shaikh Ahmad Hassan School of Law
- BA-LL.B (Honours)
5. Syed Ahsan Ali and Syed Maratib Ali School of Education
- Minor in Education
LUMS Graduate Programs
- Executive MBA
- MS Business and Public Policy
- MS Healthcare Management and Innovation
- MS Technology Management and Entrepreneurship
- MS (Accounting and Analytics / Financial Management / Supply Chain and Retail Management)
- MS (Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Mathematics / Physics / Biology / Chemistry / Digital and Embedded Systems)
- MPhil Education Leadership and Management
- Executive MPhil Education Leadership and Management
- MS Economics
LUMS Post Graduate Programs
- Ph.D. (Management)
- Ph.D. (Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Mathematics / Physics / Biology / Chemistry / Chemical and Environmental Engineering)
- Ph.D. Foreign Nationals (Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Mathematics / Physics / Biology / Chemistry)
National Outreach Program at LUMS
LUMS’s prestigious scholarship program aids in inducting bright students with outstanding matriculation and FA/FSc results into its undergraduate programs. Those who qualify for NOP scholarships receive full financial assistance. The program was initiated in 2001.
Eligibility Criteria for National Outreach Program
To qualify for LUMS’s National Outreach Program, you must meet the following requirements.
- 80% Marks in Matric or equivalent in O-Levels
- Lack of financial resources
Shortlisted students will attend the NOP Summer Coaching Session, where they will undertake various exercises and tests. Students are evaluated at the Summer Coaching Session and are registered for the entrance exam, which LUMS fully covers.
A full scholarship is awarded to students who apply to LUMS on merit and qualify for admission.
How to apply for NOP
All students who meet the eligibility requirements are eligible to apply.
Submit your application
The NOP is open to students in their first year of Intermediate or A-Levels. It will be two years before LUMS’ undergraduate program begins. After attending the Coaching Session in 2022, students can join LUMS in 2023. Please visit https://nopscs.lums.edu.pk to submit your online application.
A two-week Summer Coaching Session at LUMS will be held for shortlisted candidates. This session will be held during the summer holidays, and LUMS will cover all expenses except travel.
Successful NOP Summer Coaching Session candidates will be reimbursed for their admission test registration fee.
Candidates who have completed the NOP Summer Coaching Session should fill out the application for admission to LUMS online at https://admissions.lums.edu.pk/.
Last Date to apply
The last date to apply for the National Outreach Program (NOP) is 15 March 2022.
NOP Important Dates
|Application deadline for NOP Summer Coaching Session||March 15, 2022|
|Document Submission Deadline for NOP Summer Coaching Session||March 17, 2022,|
|The selection of candidates for the NOP Summer Coaching Session||May, June each year|
|A coaching session for the NOP Summer Program||July, August each year|
|Candidate selection for LUMS undergraduate programs||September, October each year|
|Application deadline for admission (online)||February 2023|
|The submission deadline for supporting documents||February 2023|
|The deadline for taking the admission test||December, March each year|
|Decisions regarding admission||April, June 2023|
|Classes commencement||September 2023|
Documents Required for Undergraduate Programs
You should have the following documents with you when applying to LUMS.
- Result of the Matriculation or O’ Level, or the American High School,9th and 10th grades
- FA/ICOM/FSc./ICS complete result or first-year result
- A’ Level complete result or A’ Level first-year result
- Certificate of Equivalence issued by IBCC, Pakistan
- Score report for the SAT/ACT
- Reports of SAT II scores (if applicable)
- Score report of the LAW Admission Test (LAT) (if applicable)
- Four passport-sized photographs on white backgrounds
LUMS has various undergraduate programs, each designed to provide students with knowledge of a particular field. The programs aim to create professionals with a thorough knowledge of the economy and business. LUMS will be your best choice if you want to acquire business degrees in Pakistan.
LUMS’ BA and BS degrees are solid choices for students who want a top-quality education while still being enrolled at one of the most distinguished universities in Pakistan.
Many foreign universities recognize LUMS Undergraduate programs, and the ranking of LUMS has been consistently improving. This provides an opportunity for their undergraduate students to pursue a different career path with ease.
Please take some time to read this article; I hope you find it very useful and informative. You should also share this link with your friends and other students who are looking for resources that will be useful to them.
Q. What does LUMS (NOP) Stands for?
Ans: NOP stands for National Outreach Program. It is a scholarship program for students who don’t have the financial resources to take admission to LUMS.
Q. What is the last date to apply for LUMS NOP?
Ans: The last date to apply for National Outreach Program at LUMS is 15 March 2022.
Q. Is it possible to apply after the deadline? How are late applications treated?
Ans: Late applications are not accepted. There is no policy against late applications.