Join Pak Army as Lady Cadet Course 2023 [With registration Guide]
Females have a lot of career options in the army. It is an organization that offers many advancement opportunities, and you get to work with others who are also passionate about their careers.
This article aims to make you aware of what it takes to join the Pakistan army as a lady cadet. In what fields can you apply, and what criteria must you meet?
You can gain experience in many fields in the army, such as engineering, logistics, nursing, operations, management, etc.
The idea of joining the Pakistan Army as a female can be very intimidating, but it is also an incredibly rewarding experience. Females can Join Pak Army After Intermediate.
Join Pakistan Army as Lady Cadet
The applications for the Lady Cadet Course 2023 are now open for the ladies who want to join the Pakistani Army. In a recent announcement, the Pakistan Army invited all females desirous of joining the Pakistan Army as officers to apply for these LCC jobs 22. The appointment will be as captain in Pak Army after completing the training.
To join the Pakistan army as a lady cadet, you must meet the following requirements.
Fields of application
To select Lady Cadet Course candidates, the Pakistan Army has announced the following categories:
|1||Corps of Engineers (Engrs)|
BE/ MS in the following:-
1. GIS&RS/ Geo Informatics Engg
3. Architectural Engg
4. Water Resource Engg Management
|2||Corps of Signals (Sigs)||BE in the following:-|
1. Electrical Engg
2. Telecom Engg
3. Software Engg
|3||Army Services Corps (ASC)|
MS/MSc (Contracting, Procurement, and or
BSc (Hons) Food Sciences and Human Nutrition
|4||Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)||BE in the following:-|
1. Electronics Engg
|5||Corps of Ordnance (Ord)|
1.BSc/ BE (Textile Engineering)
2. BBA (Hons)/MBA Supply chain Management
3. MSc/Ms. Contracting Procurement and Logistics
|6||Remount Veterinary and Farms Corps (RV & FC)||DVM degree Registered with PVMC|
|7||Information & Computer Technology Officers (ICTO)||BS/ BE in the following:-|
1. Software Engg
3. Geo Informatics/ Geo Matics
|8||Army Education Corps (AEC)|
MA/ MSc/ BS (4 Years) in the following
2. Pakistan Studies
4. Computer Science
|9||Direct Short Service Commission as|
Public Relations Officer (PRO)
Masters or equivalent in the following:-
1. MS Mass Communication
2. MA International Relations
3. MSc TV & Film Production
4. MSc TV & Cyber War
|10||Judge Advocate General Department||LLB, A practicing member of the Bar|
with a minimum of 2 years of experience
|11||Inter Service Public Relations|
MA/ MSc/ BS or Equivalent education in the following disciplines:
1. TV and Film Production
2. Media Studies/ Journalism
3. IR / Peace and Conflict Studies/Defence and Strategic Studies
- Female candidates are eligible to apply for the above-mentioned positions.
- Only Unmarried candidates can apply for the above-mentioned posts.
- Height 5’(152.4 cm)
- Weight (as per Body Mass Index)
- Vision as per PAO 11/82
Duration of the Course
It takes six months to complete the course.
Citizens of Pakistan and residents of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit-Baltistan are eligible to apply. Candidates with dual citizenship will surrender their foreign citizenship upon final selection.
Pakistan Military Academy Kakol
Up to 28 years
Registration and Selection Procedure
Applicants can register online or at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs). Following is the procedure to be followed:-
Registration is available on the website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Participants will be notified of the test date and time via email.
A computerized roll number slip will be provided to candidates with the exact date and time for the preliminary test. Once a date is given, it cannot be changed. The registration and tests will be conducted on computers, so candidates must have a working knowledge of computers.
Registration at Army Recruitment and Selection Centers:
For registration/allotment of a roll number, candidates must report to the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres along with the necessary documents (described in the advertisement) and the prospectus fee. On the test day, candidates will also need to bring these items.
Professional Written/ Intelligence tests with MCQs will be administered at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers.
Preliminary Medical Examinations
At Army Selection and Recruitment Centers, candidates will undergo initial medical examinations.
To qualify, female candidates must run 1.6 kilometers in 14 minutes.
Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) Tests:
Shortlisted candidates will receive intimation for (ISSB) tests on the website and a call-up letter.
- Two attested photocopies must accompany each educational certificate/degree/diploma.
- Government employees are required to submit a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employers.
- An attested photocopy of the domicile
- A photocopy of the computerized National Identity Card.
- Six colored photos with attestations (front and back).
- Crossed postal order for Rs 1000 payable to Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), Rawalpindi General Headquarters (GHQ).
- Degrees must be duly verified by the HEC/PEC.
- Successful candidates must ensure that all relevant information is endorsed in the relevant paragraphs, columns, etc. when filling out the Army Selection and Recruitment Centre application forms.
- Old National Identity Cards will not be accepted.
Females can join Pak Army Afns 2023 which is a very good career opportunity.
- A candidate holding a specific higher qualification is eligible for selection even if she has been rejected twice by the Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) for a Graduate Course or equivalent Naval/ Pakistan Air Force Course.
- A candidate who has been rejected for Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) / equivalent courses and, once rejected for postgraduate entry, will only be able to apply for postgraduate courses once more.
- A medical board of appeals declared him permanently unfit.
- Medically unfit due to hepatitis B and C
- Any Armed Forces Hospital other than the Appeal Medical Board declared him unfit.
- Withdrawn from any academy/training institution of the armed forces.
- Due to disciplinary reasons, withdrew from any bonded Armed Forces college/institution.
- Dismissed/removed/debarred from Government Service, including Armed Forces.
- A person with a judicial conviction for a moral turpitude crime.
Benefits of Joining Pak Army:
Here are some of the many reasons you might consider joining this prestigious and well-respected institution:
One of the biggest benefits of joining the Pakistan Army as a female is an opportunity to advance quickly in your career. The army offers many leadership positions and other professional advancement opportunities, which can be attractive to ambitious women looking to build their careers.
In addition to learning valuable skills on the job, the Pakistan Army also provides its members access to a wide range of training and education programs. Whether you are interested in learning more about technology, management, or other professional areas, there will be something to suit your needs and interests.
When you join the Pakistan Army as a female, you will immediately become part of a supportive and tight-knit community. You will get to know many other women who share your values and interests, and you can all support each other through tough and happy times.
Finally, the most important reason to consider joining the Pakistan Army as a female is that you will have the opportunity to contribute in meaningful ways to your country and its people.
Whether assisting during times of crisis, working directly with communities and individuals in need, or building relationships with other military personnel from around the world, you will make a real difference for Pakistan.
Hopefully, You will find this article “Join Pak Army as Lady Cadet [Latest]” very useful and informative. Feel free to share it with your friends and colleagues so that they can get benefit from it.
Q1: How can a candidate apply online for the Lady Cadet Course (LCC)?
Ans: Candidates can apply online through www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
Q2: Is the ISSB test required for selection as a Lady Cadet?
Ans: To be selected as a Lady Cadet, candidates must pass the ISSB test.
Q3: What is the minimum height requirement for Lady Cadets?
Ans: Minimum height requirement for Lady Cadets is 5’ (152.4 cm).