How to Join Pak Army for Females after Intermediate
The army is a great place to start your career as a female. All young, physically fit females are welcome to apply for Pak Army Jobs 2023 after Inter FSC (Pre Medical & Pre Engineering).
Joining the army is an exciting and challenging decision, but it can be made with a little preparation. For many young women, joining the army means taking on new responsibilities and developing new skills to help them in their future careers.
The best way to get started is to talk with your parents first. If they support your decision, they’ll help you with the paperwork needed to join the military and ensure you have everything you need before leaving home for boot camp. After all, it’s a significant change from home.
The army has a huge variety of jobs and positions that are open to females. It’s an organization where there is always room for advancement, and you get the opportunity to work with other people who are also interested in their career growth.
You can also join the Pakistan air force as a medical assistant. Interested candidates can read our blog for more information.
Read:- Army Medical College Admission
The army allows you to gain experience in different fields, such as engineering, logistics, Nursing, operations, management, etc.
In this article, you’ll learn:
- Join Pakistan Army in Armed Forces Nursing Service (AFNS)
- Eligibility criteria for AFNS
- General Duty Pilot
- Eligibility criteria for GDP
- Eligibility criteria for CAE
- Documents Required
- Ineligibility Conditions
Let’s start our discussion with “What is AFNS.”
Join Pakistan Army in Armed Forces Nursing Service (AFNS)
Armed Forces Nursing Service (AFNS) is a program that allows nurses to be assigned to military hospitals or clinics.
AFNS nurses are among the most highly-trained and experienced in their fields and have access to benefits and support services unavailable to most civilian nurses.
|Type of Commission||Qualification||Age|
|1. AFNS – BSc Nursing (Female)||Matric with Science – 60% Marks Minimum|
FSc (Pre-medical) – 50% Marks Minimum
|2. Trained Nurse as Lieutenant (Female)||Nursing Diploma and Midwifery|
BSc Generic Nursing
Post (RN) BSc Nursing
Eligibility criteria for AFNS
The following are the eligibility criteria for joining AFNS Course:
|Physical Standards||Height 5’ (152.4 cm)|
|Weight (As per body mass index)|
Only female candidates are eligible to apply for AFNS.
BSc Nursing: Unmarried/ widow/ separated/divorcee without encumbrances.
|Trained Nurses: Married/ unmarried|
|Nationality||Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of|
BSc Nursing: 4 x Years Training at AFPGMI Rawalpindi, CMH Lahore,
CMH Knarian, CMH Multan, CMH Quetta, and PNS Shifa Karachi.
Trained Nurses: 6 x Weeks Basic Military Training at
AFPGMI Rawalpindi and CMH Kharian.
General Duty Pilot (GDP)
A general duty pilot is a person who has successfully completed flight training and been awarded a flying certificate.
In the Air Force, these pilots are part of the general support fleet to perform functions such as transporting cargo and personnel, conducting aerial photography, and providing aviation engineering service.
Eligibility Criteria for GDP
The following are the eligibility criteria for joining the General Duty (Pilot) Course:
Male / Female Citizen of Pakistan
163cm for both Male & Female
3 years at PAF Academy Risalpur, leading to the award of BS in Aviation Sciences and
Management from Air University Islamabad
|Type of Commission|
Permanent Commission (PC] – Male
Short Service Commission (SSC] – Female
F.Sc with 60% marks in aggregate in any one of the following disciplines:-
Pre Engg, Pre Medical, Comp Sciences, A-Level with Physics, Math, and Biology
Air Force aeronautical engineers are responsible for the safe and efficient operation of aircraft. They have various roles, including flight operations, maintenance and logistics, and engineering.
As a member of the Air Force’s technical community, an aeronautical engineer is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the air force’s aircraft fleet through operational readiness.
In addition to routine maintenance tasks and support functions, they also perform research on new technologies and concepts, as well as process data from experiments.
Eligibility Criteria for CAE
The following are the eligibility criteria for joining the Engineering Course:
|Nationality||Male / Female Citizen of Pakistan|
3 years at the college of Aeronautical Engineering (CAE], leading to the award of a B.Sc Engineering from NUST,
|Type of Commission||Permanent Commission (PC]|
Matric in 1st Division and F.Sc with 65% marks in aggregate in any one of the following disciplines:-
Army Selection and Centres (AS&RCs) Recruitment requires the following documents.
- Original certificates/documents/detailed marks sheets and two attested photocopies of each academic certificate/degree.
- Candidates working in government institutions/departments must obtain a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the concerned establishment.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Computerized National Identity Card photocopies.
- Three colored photos with attestations
- Postal order for Rs. 100/- in favor of the Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarters (GHQ) Rawalpindi.
- Two rejections by the Interservice Selection Board (ISSB), the General Headquarters Selection Board (GHQ), the Naval Headquarters Selection Board (NHQ), and the Air Headquarters Selection Board (AHQ).
- Medically unfit by the medical appeal board.
- Personnel withdrew, resigned, or were discharged from Armed Forces (Army, Navy, and Air Force) training academies/institutions on discipline, character, incompetence in medical care, a weak profile, or being declared unsuitable.
- Dismissed or removed from any other government service.
- Candidates already registered with the Pakistan Nursing Council are only eligible for BSc Nursing positions.
- A person with a judicial conviction for a moral turpitude crime.
- A tampered academic certificate
- Providing false or inaccurate information on application forms
- In any preliminary test, screened out three times by the Army/Navy/Air Force
Hopefully, You will find this article, “How to join Pak army for females after intermediate,” very useful and informative. Feel free to share it with your friends and colleagues so that they can get benefit from it. In case of any questions, you may leave a comment below.
Q. What is the course duration for AFNS?
Ans: The course duration is 4 years for Armed Forces Nursing Services.
Q. What are the height and weight relaxations?
Ans: No relaxation is available for height and weight.
Q. What are the implications for someone who wants to quit AFNS training?
Ans: Before termination, nursing cadets will deposit bond money if they wish to quit their training or service.