HEC has announced new dates for USAT. If you want university admission, this is your chance to apply.
HEC has finally taken steps to improve the quality of university admission students. The merit criteria weren’t uniform since each student had different learning opportunities, academies, colleges, and grades. HEC has introduced USAT, which will be a way to evaluate the performance level of aspiring undergraduate students.
USAT Eligibility Criteria
Only these two students can apply
- If you have passed the 12 grade or A levels
- Or, if you have taken the 2nd year exams and are waiting for the results
Which USAT Category is best for you?
There are many categories for USAT, but where do you fit in? Don’t worry. Read the following table, and you will know what USAT you must apply for.
|Arts and humanities
Choose a category according to your group in Fsc
USA Test Schedule
Following is the schedule for this time.
|Deadline to apply
|17 October 2023
|Tentative date for test
|29 October 2023
How to apply for USAT?
Follow these instructions to apply for USAT
- Visit the ETC website and log in. Sign up if you don’t have an account.
- Now, enter all your credentials and apply for USAT.
- ETC will generate your payment details. Click on 1Link if you want to pay the fee via bank. Or choose another method if you want to.
- Login to your banking app and enter the payment details. You can go to the billing section for this.
- Once you have paid the fee, visit the ETC portal and verify your payment. Wait for the roll number slip and other details. It will be uploaded on that same portal.
So, these were the details for USAT this time. Take this test now and ensure that nothing will come in your way. Universities will decide what is going to be the percentage for this test. They can also rule it out. But you should take this test to be on the safe side.