PM National Laptop scheme is about to start. The registration process will end on 20 June 2023. So there is less time for you to worry about other things. This should be your number one priority. Over the years, the governments have launched these laptop schemes to digitalize Pakistan. This has been a minor step towards a more unique path. It has not only helped a lot of students but also it has helped them shape their lives via freelancing.
|Number of Laptops
|Where to apply
|Tuesday, June 20, 2023
|Prime Minister of Pakistan
If you want to learn more about the registration process, keep reading the blog.
PM Laptop scheme [REGISRATION OPEN]
Registration for the laptop scheme is open. You have the opportunity to apply for the free laptop till 20 June. After that, the registration process will close. But how can you register for the laptop scheme? And how will you be able to see your eligibility criteria? You do not have to worry about these questions as we write this blog for you.
Read:- Aiou Result 2023 By Roll No
Start reading as you will learn more about the eligibility criteria, how to register yourself, and other essential things.
The following are the eligibility criteria for the scheme
- You must have a valid CNIC or B-form
- The candidate must be an enrolled student.
- You must be enrolled in a public-sector university.
- The candidate must not have received a laptop before
- It would be best if you were not a foreign national
- Students must submit applications through the online portal
- Student must not have graduated before the distribution
How to apply? – PM National Laptop scheme
Now that we have established the eligibility criteria let’s discuss how you can register. The last date is 20 June, so make sure you have registered beforehand.
- First, the student shall visit the PM National laptop scheme’s official website.
- Then, the student will get to read the essential instructions
- Once you accept that you have read the instructions, you will jump to another page.
- Here, you will first have to enter your personal information
- After this, enter your academic information.
- You will confirm the contact details once you have entered the academic information.
- After this, you will accept the declaration that you are an eligible candidate and have entered valid information.
- After this, you will be registered.
List of eligible universities
We have written a whole article where you can see if your university is eligible or not. Once you have confirmed that your university comes under the radar of this scheme, you can apply for the laptop.
There are about 141 universities that are eligible this time. Most of them are in Punjab. Check out if your university is on this list.
How to check your application status?
Students can also check their application status. This way, you will know how long it will take for you to get your laptop. Follow these simple instructions and check your status.
- First, visit this link.
- Enter the relevant details asked on the page, such as your university, the year, and the department.
- Now, click on “find results.”
The laptop scheme is an excellent opportunity for young students to pursue various opportunities. From research to the IT industry, you need a personal computer. First, you must learn the skill and then want a system to work on. For research, there is a lot of software like referencing software, journals, research engines, and Microsoft Office. All these things are possible on a laptop. So go and apply now!
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
There are some questions that students have asked a lot. We have tried to answer them here.
How to apply for the Prime Minister laptop scheme?
You can apply on the PM laptop scheme website. Enter your details and log in.
Who is eligible for the PM laptop scheme?
Students enrolled in a public sector university are yet to pass out. They are eligible.
Is the Pakistani government giving free laptops?
Yes, the Pakistani government is giving away free laptops. There are about 100000
Can a student get a free laptop?
Yes, a student can quickly get a free laptop through this scheme. All you have to do is be enrolled in a public sector university and apply.