The nationwide MDCAT PMC registration period is now open. You can register for the online portal by going here. We have already written an article about the best MDCAT Book
When can I register for MDCAT?
Registration for the PMC MDCAT 2023 is currently open. MDCAT registration dates have been set by the Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC). In 2023, the Medical and Dental College Admission Test (MDCAT) will be used for MBBS and BDS admission.
Related:- MDCAT 2023 Frequently Asked Questions
If you want to join the PMC and apply for dentistry and medical school admissions, here is the place to go. This is to inform you that PMC has announced that MDCAT registration has opened. MDCAT will follow the same grading system as the previous year. To participate in PMC MDCAT, candidates must register online by the deadline. MDCAT’s first phase will begin on August 15, 2023, and end on August 30, 2023.
Related:- MDCAT 2023 Preparation
The MDCAT will enter its second phase on September 5, 2023, and will run until September 20, 2023. It is important to pass the MDCAT entrance exam 2023 in order to be accepted into private and public dentistry and medical institutes in Pakistan. Applicants who fail their exams during the first two phases owing to a positive COVID-19 diagnosis will be eligible to participate in a separate MDCAT on September 30, 2023. MDCAT Syllabus is already announced.
- Sc. (Pre-Medical) or equivalent (with Biology, Chemistry, Physics, or Maths as major subjects) with a minimum of 65 percent marks.
- Applicants who are awaiting results are welcome to apply as well.
- MDCAT Exam is open to foreign nationals of Pakistani descent, dual nationalities, and overseas Pakistanis.
- The applicant must be a resident of the Punjab province. In Baluchistan, PMC also administers the state entrance exam and the MDCAT. For candidates from these provinces, there is a separate online platform.
- The PMC website has the syllabus and sample paper for the exam, which will be competitive.
How to apply?
- Please go to www.pmc.gov.pk and click the MDCAT Portal link to register and fill out the application form online for PMC-MDCAT.
- Use your CNIC/B Form Number/Passport Number, Mobile Number, and Email Address to register (please use a mobile number and email address that you can receive SMS/email messages at).
- Fill out the application form (Personal & Academic Information, etc.) and submit the following documents using the credentials created in step b above.
- A recent passport-size photograph with a blue or white backdrop is required
- Passport or CNIC/B-form/NICOP
- The candidate will be required to print the fee challan after saving the application form.
- The candidate will be invited to print the fee challan after the application form is saved
- By November 2nd, the candidate must submit the fee challan generated by the online application in cash at any HBL, ABL, or MCB bank.
- After logging back into his or her MDCAT portal account, the candidate must scan and attach the paid copy of the fee challan.
- Please click the “Final Submit” button to submit your application after uploading the paid copy of the fee challan. (Before submitting, the candidate should double-check that all of his or her information is correct.)
- The candidate will be prompted to print the completed application form by the system.
- The candidate should send the completed application form, as well as the original PMC copy of the paid fee challan, to “National Testing Service Pakistan, Plot 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad.” Windows should now be activated.
- The candidate will be blacklisted if any false information or documents are submitted. Activate Windows by going to the Settings menu.
What is required for MDCAT Test?
All qualifying candidates will be issued an admit card/roll number slip. From the 7th of November onwards, candidates must download it through the MDCAT portal login. On the day of the exam, candidates should bring the following items:
- Original CNIC/NICOP/ Juvenile Card/ POC/ Original Passport/ B-form, as well as printed Admit Card (downloaded from the internet). There will be no other options.
- It is also necessary to have a matriculation/intermediate diploma.
- A well-organized clipboard
- Two ballpoint pens in blue (not a pointer, marker, pencil, gel pens, etc.).
How much does MDCAT registration 2023 cost?
1500 PKR is the registration fee. This examination is acceptable for admission to both public and private medical schools. Candidates from any province, including Azad Jammu and Kashmir, are eligible to apply.
Does the MDCAT require a smart card?
The news was posted on the commission’s official account, and all MDCAT applicants under the age of 18 who are taking the exam must present their Nadra smart card to the testing centers for verification.
When the MDCAT test will be held in 2023?
20 November 2023
Is it possible to apply for MBBS in 2023 on the basis of MDCAT?
Yes, candidates of MDCAT 2021 can also apply for admission to MBBS in different medical colleges in 2023. According to the rules and regulations of PMC, candidates of previous MDCAT sessions (just one year previous) are eligible to apply for next year’s MBBS admissions in whichever university they want.
What are the passing criteria for MDCAT 2023?
In its recent live conference, PMC mentioned that the passing criteria for MDCAT 2023 are the same for candidates i.e., it will be 65%.
This means any candidate unable to score 65% cannot be admitted to any government or private Medical College or University in Pakistan for MBBS & BDS.
Looking for a step-by-step guide to when can I register for PMC National MDCAT. You have come to the correct place; here’s everything you need to know about PMC MDCAT Registration 2023. Read this guide carefully for step by step guide. PMC would be in charge of conducting the MDCAT all over the country.