If you want to enroll in a medical school, whether private or public, you must first pass the Medical and Dental College Admission Test (MDCAT). This exam consists of multiple-choice questions (MCQs) based on the Mdcat curriculum. We will show you how to do National MDCAT preparation for the 2022 exam in this article. Passing the test is a difficult task.
However, by studying the entire curriculum and following a few tips and strategies, one can pass the test. As a result, in this section, we will assist you in MDCAT preparation according to timetable 2022 and will explain how you can reach your aim effectively.
Timetable MDCAT Preparation
Setting the correct MCAT study schedule will make you feel a bit better about your MCAT preparation. Our sample schedules will assist you in passing the examination while also allowing you to keep your sanity. We will go through the MDCAT timetable for MDCAT Preparation and show you how to prepare. If you read it thoroughly, this schedule will undoubtedly work. Let’s start.
Here we are going to discuss two schedules for MDCAT preparation, you can follow one from them according to your convenience.
- 6:30–8:00 a.m.: Get up, start your morning with a healthy breakfast, go for a brisk morning walk/run/workout, and then take shower. After this, your mind will be fresh. So let’s get start
- MDCAT preparation from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.: This could be half a practice test, with practice questions and passages, a test review, or some chapter reading for various subjects. Study constantly for 4 hours, then take a break for yourself. Keep in mind that your mind cannot study continuously for 6 to 7 hours, so breaks are necessary to get fresh.
- Lunch and free time from 12:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.: Read a magazine, check social media news, meet with a friend, watch a drama, or do any other activity that will refresh your mind.
- MDCAT preparation from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.: Again start preparing yourself for the MDCAT test if you to achieve your goal.
- From 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.: Snack, stretch, and unwind
- 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. : MDCAT preparation
- 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.: It’s time to take some rest from the hectic day you have to spend in MDCAT preparation. Eat your dinner and then go to bed.
- Go to bed between 10:30 p.m. and 11:00 p.m.: Go to bed early, if you will not take proper sleep then you can’t prepare yourself for this test.
- 6:00–7:00 a.m.:Get up, have breakfast, go for a brisk morning walk/run or workout, and shower.
- Warm-up for the test from 7:00–10:00 a.m.: do a few practice questions and passages to get your mind going.
- 10:00 – 10:30 a.m.: Take a short break.
- 10:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. : MCAT full practise (including break times)
- 4:30–6:00 p.m.: Take rest for 1 and a half hours.Dinner or snack time.
- Practice test review, 6:00–8:00 p.m.: Always review your performance as soon as possible.
- 8:00–10:30 p.m.: Relax and take care of your other responsibilities.
- Go to bed between 10:30 and 11:00 p.m.
Focus on some important things during MDCAT Preparation
Seek the advice of professionals.
When preparing for the MDCAT, it is critical to get proper help. There are numerous MDCAT prep institutes that assist students in preparing for the exam using effective approaches and methodologies. Students are given suitable guidance and tools by these institutes, which aid them in passing their exams. They assist students in covering all aspects of the MDCAT course in a timely manner and in accordance with MDCAT test standards.
Make your weak areas stronger.
Determine your weak spots and where you need to improve. In Chemistry and Physics, the majority of students struggle. As a result, students should identify their weak areas, pay greater attention to them, and work to improve them. Instead of having supernatural expectations of themselves, students should do a comprehensive self-evaluation and remain focused.
Prepare yourself beforehand by taking MDCAT online test.
The best thing students can do to improve their exam performance is to take MDCAT-style exams beforehand. Attempting such exams ahead of time will assist students in preparing for the MDCAT exam. It will assist pupils in evaluating their preparation and pinpointing their areas of weakness.
Which books are best for MDCAT Preparation?
Preparation will be heavily influenced by the choice of the Best Nationa MDCAT Books 2022. Read from the Punjab Text Board books as much as possible. For preparation, these are the best. Make as many revisions to your syllabus as possible.
How long should you spend studying for the MDCAT?
MDCAT preparation takes roughly three months for students. Three months equates to 90 days, which necessitates tenacity and complete concentration. Pupils who are concentrated have a higher chance of succeeding than students who are not focused.
Is it possible to prepare for the MCAT by studying on your own?
When it comes to studying for the MCAT, you have several options: self-study or a prep course. Both strategies can be effective, but you should think about your objectives and circumstances before deciding which is the best option for you. Taking the MCAT is one of the most important steps in any pre-medical program.
In Pakistan, how many a student can give MDCAT?
The MDCAT can be taken up to three times per year.
Is it difficult to pass the MDCAT in Pakistan?
Cracking the MDCAT exam demands more than just hard work and thorough preparation; it also necessitates the acquisition of certain skills and advice in order to perform at the highest level in the exam room. Students must prepare for and pass the MDCAT admission exam in a short amount of time after completing FSC.
This is the most comprehensive MDCAT preparation 2022 guide available. Keeping yourself going requires positivity and trust. To achieve your goals, remain steadfast and seek Allah’s assistance. Additionally, strive to surround yourself with people who have a positive attitude toward you and are willing to encourage you.