So, Punjab University has announced the 3rd entrance test date and schedule. Those students who want to be admitted to undergraduate programs in PU but cannot take the first test can use this opportunity. And even if you took the first test, you can also retake this one. It all depends on you.
Whether you are going to take the exam for the first time, or you are taking it for the third time, this article is going to help you a lot. We will talk about the test schedule, the eligibility critera, and how you can apply for the test. Meanwhile, we will also give you general directions.
So without wasting anymore time, let’s get right into it.
So, the previous test was conducted on 23 July 2023. But a lot of students could not take that test. This time, PU has announced a third entrance test for various undergraduate programs.
Here is the schedule for the third entry test.
|Last date for Registration
|25 September 2023
|1 October 2023
So this is the schedule for the third test. Now, let’s talk about the Eligibility criteria.
For you to take this test, you should either
- Have passed the 2nd year exam, Or;
- You should have take the 2nd year exams and are waiting for the results.
If you think you fulfil this criteria, start preparing for the test right now.
How to apply for 3rd entry test?
Now comes the important part, how to apply for the test? Well, let me give you some simple points. You can follow these instructions and apply for the test.
- Visit the official website.
- Now, create an account
- Submit the 1500 PKR fee
- Download the challan form from the PU admission portal and pay it at any HBL online branch.
- Once you have paid the challan, upload the paid challan’s picture on the portal
- If you want to take admission to engineering programs, you have to take ECAT as per PEC’s regulations
- Applicants applying for LLB must take LAT and PU admission test.
Guidelines for Applicants and Test Categories
Now that we are done with the application procedure, let’s get down to details and test categories.
First of all, here are different test categories. You will have to select these while you are going to apply for the test.
|Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences
|ICS with Physics Combination
|ICS with Statistics Combination
|ICS with Economics Combination
Now, let’s talk about miscellaneous details about the test.
- Applicant should download the roll number slip and carry it along with your paid challan form and CNIC or B-form to the test center
- Candidate can download the roll number slip from the portal.
- Questions will be asked from PTBB
- You will get 120 minutes to solve 100 questions
- There will be no negative marking
- Verbal reasoning will consist of intermediate Level English. This section will be based on
- Sentence Completion
- Quantitative reasoning will consist of matric Level Mathematics. This section will be based on
- Scenario based mental Mathematics
Here is the marks distribution for the test
|Number of Questions
The announcement of the third admission test date and timetable by Punjab University provides hope and opportunity for candidates who missed the first test or seek to enhance their results.
This page has offered useful information on the exam schedule, eligibility requirements, and application process. Whether you are a first-time exam taker or preparing for a repeat, the information offered here will be quite helpful.
Remember that comprehensive preparation and a complete comprehension of the exam areas are the keys to success.
As you begin your trip, be sure to download your roll number slip and bring it to the exam centre, along with the paid challan form and identity papers.
Remember that the test will evaluate your verbal and mathematical thinking abilities, so prepare yourself with the subjects and concepts that will be discussed.
With hard work and persistence, you may ace the entrance exam and gain admission to the program of your choosing. Best wishes!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date for entry test 2023?
The last date to apply is 25 September 2023
What is the entry test fee for Punjab University 2023?
The fee is 1500 PKR
Is admission open in Punjab University 2023 for BS?
Admissions will be open after the test
How much percentage is required for Punjab University?
You need to secure at least 50%