Through the Lady Cadet Course, women can join the Pakistan Army as captains (LLC). Every woman, like males, aspires to achieve success and contribute to the country. They now want to contribute to the country’s progress, thus the Pakistan Army provides them with this opportunity. Pakistan Army Lady Cadet Course LCC admission 2022 to join Pakistan Army as a captain has been declared by Pakistan Army. Through the Direct Short Service Commission, female candidates can join the Pakistan Army for Instructional/Staff Appointments (DSSC). The following are the procedures, test patterns, and selection process for joining the Pakistan Army as a captain through the Lady Cadet Course (LCC).
Positions in the LCC
Females can join Pak Army via Lady Cadet Course in the following fields:
- Corps Of Engineers (Engrs)
To enter the army for this position through the Lady Cadet Course, you must be 28 years old. A bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, or doctorate in transportation engineering is necessary.
- Corps Of Signals (Sigs)
To enter the army for this position through the Lady Cadet Course, you must be 28 years old. A bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree in software engineering is necessary.
- Army Services Corps
To enter the army for this position through the Lady Cadet Course, you must be 28 years old. A bachelor’s degree in food science is required.
- Corps Of Ordinance (Ord)
To enter the army for this position through the Lady Cadet Course, you must be 28 years old. An MBA or a degree in Textile Engineering is necessary.
- Corps Of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)
To enter the army for this position through the Lady Cadet Course, you must be 28 years old. Biomedical engineering is essential education.
- Law Officers in JAG’s Department
To enter the army for this position through the Lady Cadet Course, you must be 28 years old. LLB is a must for this position.
- Inter-Service Public Relations
To enter the army for this position through the Lady Cadet Course, you must be 28 years old. B/ MS in Mass Communication/ Film and Drama Production, International Relations IR, and Peace and Conflict Studies are necessary.
- Information & Communication Technology Officers (ICTOs)
BS/ BE in the following: Computer Science, System Engg, and Informatics / Cyber Security are required for this post.
- Psychologist/Clinical Psychologist
- The candidate should be a four-year bachelor’s degree holder or a 16-year education equivalent.
- In semester systems, a minimum CGPA of 2.5 is required. The marks in the annual system must be at least 60%.
- Students who have completed an MPhil or MS degree are also eligible to apply for this position. They will be given preference over junior candidates.
Eligibility Criteria For Joining Lady Cadet Course
- Only females are allowed to join PAK Army via the LCC course.
- 16 -28 years old age is required.
- Unmarried, widowed, or divorced women can apply for LCC.
- Citizens of Pakistan & domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit Baltistan.
- Minimum height 5 feet ( 152.4 cm)
- Weight should be according to body mass index (BMI).
- Candidates of other nationalities must give up on them to join PAK Army by LCC.
Registration Process of Lady Cadet Course
In order to provide students with advantages, the administration has made it possible for them to apply to join the Pakistan Army through the Lady Cadet Course (LCC) via both online and offline ways. Many students have the desire to apply but lack the necessary internet or information resources. The following are the specifics:
- Candidates can apply immediately online by going to https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
- The candidate must have an e-mail account, and all test dates, roll numbers, fee methods, and schedule information will be sent to them by email.
- You can also apply if you don’t have access to the internet. You must go to the nearest recruitment center (RC) or army selection (AS) center for this.
- Take all of your prior educational records, (CNIC of your father or mother if you are under the age of 18), B-form, Birth Certificate, and 6 colored attested pictures by a Gazette Officer. The roll number slips will be obtained from here.
- Original degrees must be submitted with attested photocopies, and Engineering degrees must be attested by the PEC.
Selection Process of Lady Cadet Course
Candidates will undergo the following tests and procedures in order to recruit for the Lady Cadet Course:
- ONLINE TESTS
- VERBAL TEST
- NON-VERBAL TEST
- PHYSICAL TEST
- PRELIMINARY MEDICAL TESTS
- INITIAL INTERVIEW
- REPORTING DAY
- PYSC DAY
- GTO 1ST DAY
- GTO 2ND DAY
- ISSB LAST DAY
- Sign A BOND WITH ARMY
So, this is it for now. This is all you need to know about Pak Army Lady Cadet Course. Thanks to this now females can join the Pak army and fulfill their dreams of serving their country. Do let us know if you have any queries.