The wait is over, after a long time educational department has been announced the Punjab educator teaching jobs phase-wise.
But, these jobs are not permanent, which means the Punjab government has been declared the STI jobs 2022 which’s a contract base.
Are you ready for the 6 to 9-month contract-based teaching jobs like CTI jobs? absolutely yes, because of the unemployment situation in our country at its peak. So, everyone wants a job even the daily wages jobs.
If you wanna get further information about that jobs, such as how to apply, how many vacancies, what is salary, etc. Hope so your all confusion & questions are clear in that post, well, stay with us.
- 1 STI Jobs Advertisement
- 2 6868 STI Teaching Jobs
- 3 Qualification (Eligible Criteria) For STI Jobs
- 4 Time Frame for Internship Jobs
- 5 How to Apply for STI Jobs
- 6 STI Jobs Phase 1 PDF Free Download
- 7 Final Wording
STI Jobs Advertisement
6868 STI Teaching Jobs
The school teaching internship jobs 2022 will be announced today & the vacancies of STI are 6868 for Phase-1, In phase- 6 districts are including such as Dgkhan, Rajanpur, Rahim Yar Khan, Mianwali, Gujranwala, and Sialkot.
All the posts contributed in 4th levels, just like Primary, Elementary, Secondary, Higher Secondary level respectively. In short abbreviation, We used to like that show in the table below…
|Higher Secondary Level||SS|
District-Wise STI Posts for Teacher Internee
Vacant Posts in All Govt. School of Punjab
Well, we can share the derive file PDF for all vacancies schools details of Punjab. You can check your district’s schools before applying.
Qualification (Eligible Criteria) For STI Jobs
Here in this section, we will tell you about who can apply for that posts, or what is the requirement of educational qualification.
Well, in short everyone can apply for that post (Matric to Master level), Surprise😲, don’t worry, let me explain it more.
- First thing, these jobs are not permanent, it’s like an internship
- Second thing govt. wanna fill vacant vacancies, but due to education low budget, it’s not announced for permanent.
- The third thing may be permanent jobs coming in next year. It totally depends on govt. & education department policy.
Qualification for Each Level
For SST & SS
Time Frame for Internship Jobs
In this part, we are going to telling about the time frame for internee, which means when registration starts, last date of submission of application, Interviews time frame for all scales respectively as shown below in images.
Interviews Dates for All Levels (PST,EST,SST,SS)
When Final Merit List Will be Uploaded
Internship Letter Vs New Merit List
Well, after the final interviews of all educational scales, successful candidates get an Internship letter(joining letter).
But, in few cases, someone left the job during internee, then again hire the candidate according to the merit criteria, and complete the remaining time of the internship.
How to Apply for STI Jobs
- The procedure of applying in school teaching internship program is very simple, Keep in mind it Online applies
- It means you can submit your application online, no need to going to school or institute
- First, you make an account or register on that platform OTRS, after that you can log in to it
- Now, you are at the Dashboard of the ORTS website, here you can get the link for STI Apply from 15th July 2021.
- Although now that link will not appear, so according to the schedule you can apply online, it’s simple like PPSC apply way. Here you can upload your educational degrees & fill in the requirements related to your personal or educational background.
- Don’t worry, when online apply start, we are here & guide you and solved your any issue when you faced.
STI Jobs Phase 1 PDF Free Download
|File Name||STI Jobs Document|
|Location||Punjab (for 6 Districts)|
Hope so guys, this post “STI jobs” will be very informative & helpful for all of you. It’s clear all your confusion, although have you any problem or confusion then asked us freely in the comment box. We always here for responding to our users.
In the end, if you like this article, then don’t forget to share it with your friends, family members & colleagues, and especially those who are unemployed.