Are you dreaming of a life full of adventure, patriotism, and pride? Do you have the courage to pursue the unknown? If so, why not join Pak Navy as a sailor and make your dreams come true? With the recent advertisement for Sailors released by Pakistan Navy, this could be an amazing opportunity for all those ambitious individuals who are up for a challenge.
Pak Navy, one of Asia’s largest navies, provides you with an amazing opportunity to serve your country and enjoy the benefits of a promising career. As a sailor, you will be trained to become proficient in physical fitness, weaponry handling, navigation, and communication technology.
The job opening for a sailor in the Pakistan army is a very exciting opportunity for anyone passionate about serving their country.
In this article, you will learn about the following:
- Pak Navy Sailors
- Eligibility Criteria
- Physical standards and other Criteria
- the Last date to apply
- How to register
- Job responsibilities of Sailor
- Benefits of joining the Pak Navy
- Recruitment and Selection Centers
- Ineligibility Conditions
- 1 Pak Navy Sailors
- 2 FAQs
Sailors in Pakistan Navy are responsible for operating and maintaining the ships, aircraft, and other equipment of the Pakistani Navy. They also manage a number of important tasks on land, such as loading and unloading supplies on ships, building new structures, repairing existing ones, and much more.
While being a sailor in the Navy is often considered a highly dangerous job, it is also a very rewarding and respected career choice for many people. Depending on the specific area of specialization, sailors must go through different requirements and training programs before they can begin working as part of the Pakistan Navy.
The training programs available to aspiring sailors in Pakistan include basic naval instruction courses, specialized training programs, and more.
These courses cover various subjects relevant to Navy work, including navigation skills, seamanship, maritime security, and logistics. Additionally, sailors may receive specialized training depending on their area of specialization within the Navy.
Overall, it is clear that being part of the Pakistan Navy is a challenging and rewarding career choice, especially for individuals who are passionate about serving their country. Interested in becoming a sailor in the Pakistan Navy? Consider applying for a position today.
The following are the eligibility criteria for joining the Pak Navy as Sailor.
|Education||Matric (Science) with|
at least 60 % of Marks
|Age Limit||As of 1st March 2023|
Civilian Candidates: 17 – 21 Years
Physical Standards and Other Criteria
|Gender||Only Male Candidates|
|Height||Minimum height must be 5’6” (167.5)|
|Marital Status||Unmarried Male|
|Weight||According to the Body Mass Index|
Last date to apply
Candidates can apply for the sailor position on joinpaknavy.gov.pk from 1 January 2023 to 14 January 2023.
How to Register
To register, you must bring the following documents to your nearest Sailor Recruitment & Selection Centre during the registration period.
- Matriculation certificates with originals and attestations
- Three passport-sized pictures
- An ID card or Registration Form ‘B.’
- The uncrossed postal order for Rs. 100/- should be payable to the Director of Recruitment, NHQ Islamabad.
- Attested copy of Domicile
Job Responsibilities of Sailor
Like all military personnel, sailors in the Pakistani Army are expected to perform their duties with precision and professionalism. In general, they are responsible for activities related to the navigation and maintenance of naval vessels.
Some key job responsibilities include
- Operating radar, sonar, and other detection equipment on board naval vessels.
- Collecting and analyzing navigational data to ensure safe navigation of the vessel.
- Maintaining the ship’s machinery and equipment to ensure it functions properly.
- Inspecting and testing weapons and other combat systems on board naval vessels to ensure they are in good working condition.
- Participating in various training exercises to hone technical skills and stay on top of the latest developments in naval warfare.
- Work closely with other crew members to ensure operations run smoothly and efficiently.
- Keeping detailed records of ship maintenance work and providing input for the maintenance schedule.
In addition to these responsibilities, sailors in the Pakistani Navy also often work with other government agencies and organizations to protect Pakistan’s coastline from external threats.
They are also responsible for protecting vital maritime trade routes and helping ensure civilian vessels’ safety in emergencies. With their extensive training and vast experience, they are crucial to the success of Pakistan’s naval operations.
Related:- Join Pak Army As Captain
- Highly competitive salary package
- Free Medical treatment for self and family
- Free Uniform and Mess facility during job
- Training and posting in different cities in Pakistan
- Free accommodation and a 50% waiver in fares by air or by train
- Membership of the Air Force Officer Housing Scheme (AFOHS)
- Possibilities of working for Bahria foundation after retirement
- Family accommodation after marriage and other allowances
- Insurance during job
- Excellent education facilities for children
Recruitment and Selection Centers
Below is the list of recruitment and selection centers in different cities.
|Abbottabad||Peshawar||Hyderabad||Khuzdar||Dera Ismail Khan||Rawalpindi|
|Rawalpindi||Rahim Yar Khan||Sukkur||Swat||Sialkot||Shaheed Benazirabad|
The following reasons will cause candidates to be rejected.
- ISSB/GHQ/AHQ has rejected or screened out the candidates twice.
- Retested within four months (120 days) of previous appearance (for not recommended candidates).
- For any reason, disqualified from any academy or training institution of the armed forces.
- Debarred/dismissed/removed from all government services, including the armed forces.
- A conviction in a court of law for a crime of moral turpitude.
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B&C.
- A candidate who will temper their academic certificates conceals or give wrong information to gain undue advantage.
- Married or Foreign National.
Ans: The last date to apply for a sailor position in Pak Navy is 14 January 2023.
Ans: The upper age limit is 21 years for the Sailors in Pak Navy.
Ans: No, a married person can not apply for the sailor position in Pak Navy.