Do you want to join the Pakistan Armed Forces? My friend, you are headed in the right direction. There is no cause nobler than serving your country on the front lines.
And the Army wants you. That is why they have made the registration process easier than before. In the old days, you had to visit an ASRC and then apply on the spot. Well, you can still do that. But this is the age of digitalization.
Pakistan Army has picked up new ways. You can now register online as well. If you do not know how to register this way, do not worry. We will guide you about everything. So make sure you read this article carefully, soldier boy.
How to Register Online
It is now easier to register to join the Pakistan Army. The process on the spot in an ASRC takes some time. But if you register online, then a lot of time will be saved. Hence, we advise you to apply online. The Army has given you this chance for a reason. So, follow these simple steps and register online
- Visit the official website for joining the Pak Army.
- Click on the ad for the post you are applying for.
- Some options will appear in front of you, click on “register”
- You will be redirected to the “registration” page.
- There are two parts on this page.
- In the personal details section, enter all your details like your father’s name, your name, CNIC, city, etc.
- In the Educational details section, enter your valid credentials. Never provide the army with Fake information.
- Enter the image CAPTCHA
- Make sure you give the right email address. Your roll number slip will be emailed to you directly.
Read:- Afns Online Registration
[su_button url=”https://theeducator.pk/” target=”blank” background=”#18ace3″ size=”9″ center=”yes” icon=”icon: whatsapp” icon_color=”#45e14b”]Click Here To Apply[/su_button]
Following are some basic requirements that are needed for every post
- Original certificates
- Attested photocopies
- Photographs, one attested from the front side and the rest from the back side.
- Detailed Marks sheet
- Attested photocopies of the DMCs
- Domicile and its attested copies.
- Form B in case of being under 18 years of age.
- Father’s or guardian’s CNIC if you are under 18.
Following are general eligibility criteria that you must fulfill.
- Candidate must not be medically unfit
- The applicant’s age must be within the required range.
- Candidate should not be rejected by ISSB or GHQ, NHQ, or AHQ, more than what is mentioned in the course details.
- You must provide authentic information
- The applicant’s BMI and other physical details must be within specified ranges.
- Candidate must surrender the other nationalities in case of dual nationality.
- The applicant must not be a convicted criminal from any court of law.
Joining the Pakistan Army is a noble cause. The country always needs young and capable men and women. The situation with terrorism is drastic. For the sake of national security, the Pak army has always needed qualified officers. So if you are applying, then do not hesitate. Apply online so that you can save time at ASRC. We wonder when the army will make everything online just like the registration process. They seem to be moving in that direction.
Read:- Join Pak Army Solider
Q: How much age relaxation is allowed for the PMA long course?
About 3 months, upper or lower range, are allowed.
Q: What is the age limit for graduate candidates in the case of the PMA?
You can apply up to 23 years of age.
Q; Is there any relaxation in height?
No, there is none.
Q; How much amount the soldiers pay during the training?
Soldiers are paid about 3500 during their training.
Q; What facilities are provided to a soldier?
The army facilitates its soldiers in the following ways
- Family accommodation
- Free-living space
- Free supplies for ration
- Free of cost medical treatment of self and the family
- Growth opportunities in foreign assignments
- Free air travel when on duty