Here in this article, all of you know about all the information these latest excise and taxation jobs in 2022.
- Information about ETI-jobs
- How To Apply
- How To Prepare
Information about ETI-jobs
How To Prepare
As you know this ETI job is an officer job, its preparation will be very important and necessary, so its need more attention and hardworking. And also it will be the 16-scale job. Here some steps are giving below, you should follow these steps then you would prepare this Excise & Taxation Test.
- Test Pattern
- Sample papers/Past paper
- Eligible Criteria
Total Marks 100
Total MCQs 100
Time 90 minutes
Note: Passing marks will be 40. But selection according to the merit.
The syllabus of ETI jobs consist of multiple choice questions like art subject and everyday science are described below one by one
The syllabus of English for this latest excise and taxation jobs will be described
- Grammer usage
- Completing Sentences
- Passive voice/ Active voice
2. Islamic Study
- Historical events Islamic history
- Important dates
- Ashra Bubashra
- Madina Pact & others all agreements
3. Basic Mathematics
- Basic Arithmetic
- Series Questions
- Ages, Distances, Time
4. Basic Computer Knowledge
- Basic Introduction
- Short keys
5. Everyday & General Science/ability
- Human body
- Analytical Reasoning
6. Current/Pakistan affairs
- international affairs
- Urdu Poetry & their Poets names
- Novels & their authors
- Poetry Books with Poet name
Sample paper/Past papers
Here some past papers of Excise and Taxation Inspector jobs are giving below, you all of you read and learn them carefully.
You also read different books of excise and taxation inspector jobs which are available easily from the market
- Dogar s brother’s book
- Ilmi publishers
- Everyday science by Javaid Iqbal
- Publishers books
Minimum eligible criteria of ETI jobs will be Bachelor s degree, BSc or equivalent to 14 years education which will be minimum 2nd Division in his degree.
Read:- Punjab Police Jobs 2022
How To Apply
This Excitation & Taxation Inspector Job is applying through online because the Punjab public services are responsible for applying and doing all arrangements for making and taking the test.
- All PPSC Test are applying through online
- So, first, you visit the official site of Punjab public service commission and then downloading the Challan copy
- Then submitting the fee of this post-Rs-600 through any bank which is present on the challan copy ( MCB bank, HBL bank, Allied Bank, Alfalah Bank )
- After submitting challan, then you go to the official site of PPSC. and make your account
- you should put all personal and academic data into the online application form
- Also, you should upload the scanned copy of your challan copy that you have paid
- Then you have received email and message for confirmation from the PPSC.
- In the end, PPSC gives you an application Number that will be very important, and you will keep in mind or save it. Because it will need for obtaining your roll no. slip.
If you read this article, then you have proper knowledge about excise-taxation inspector jobs. And if any question, confusion, suggestion or idea then comment below or message me.