In this article, I will discussing about the complete details of educators jobs that’s are now coming through Punjab public service commission, it means that ESE, SESE, SSE & AEO Educators Jobs Via PPSC
RELATED:- PPSC EDUCATORS PREPARATION BOOKS PDF
ESE, SESE, SSE & AEO EDUCATORS JOBS VIA PPSC
Here in this section, I will discussing you about all the educators posts with different scales in details that’s are mention below, so wanna complete information then keep with us…
ESE EDUCATOR JOB 14th-SCALE
ESE stands for Elementary School teacher, a teacher who’s grade encompasses through fifth, sixth, seventh and eighth grade interact with students of vastly different ages starting from five or six to 11 or 12.
SESE EDUCATORS JOB 15th-SCALE
SESE stands for Social, Environmental and Scientific Education teacher whose grade started from 14-16 interact with junior level to sixth class enabled children’s to explore, investigate and develop an understanding of local and wider environments and it depends on science, Geography and history subjects.
SSE EDUCATOR JOBS 16th-SCALE
SSE stands for secondary school education also known as SST (senior school teacher) a BPS-16 grade teacher subject specialist like Math, Computer, Chemistry, Physic, English, Urdu, SST, Arabic etc.
AEO EDUCATORS JOBS 16th- SCALE
AEO stands for Assistant education officer isBPS-16 grade and has the rule to implement government rules to schools and improve their performance.
ALSO CHECK:- HOW TO PASS EDUCATORS JOBS INTERVIEW
VACANT POSTS FOR ALL SUBJECTS
- ESE (Arts) (BS-14)
- ESE (Science) (BS—14)
- SESE (Arts) ( BS-15)
- SESE (Science) (BS-15)
- SESE (Arabic) (BS-15)
- SESE (PET) (BS-15)
- SESE (DM) (BS-15)
- SESE (Computer Science) (BS-15)
- SSE (Arts) (BS-16)
- SSE (Science) (BS-16)
- SSE (Computer Science) (BS-16)
- Assistant Education Officer (AEO) (BS-16)
REQUIREMENTS FOR ESE, SESE, SSE EDUCATORS JOBS
- Educators test will be taken by PPSC not NTS.
- Test Pattern follow PPSC test total 200 marks, 100 marks test will be in MCQS form and 100 marks are interview marks.
All science and arts subjects related to masters in Math, Chemistry, Physics etc.. are eligible for this test.
Following documents are required for PPSC test as given below;
- BA, BSC, Masters/ BS (Honors) 16 years education is required for vacant posts.
- Domicile is required only who attested with the Government of Punjab.
CAN 3rd DIVISION CANDIDATES APPLY EDUCATOR POST?
No, Candidates who have third division cant apply for this post.
SELECTION CRITERIA & PROCESS
Selection process will follow these requirements;
- Female candidates age is 20 to 30 years + 8 years = 38 year age limit and for Male 20 to 30 years +5 years =35 years.
- In Matric 15/ Intermediate 20/ Graduation 20 Marks/ Master 20 and M.Phil./ PhD. 5 Marks included.
- Professional qualification marks only 5 will be concluded.
HOW TO PREPARE EDUCATOR TEST FOR ALL SCALES
Following pattern will follow for PPSC test;
- PPSC educators MCQs test and PPSC interview
- Every year merit of this educator jobs will be high so keep hard working to attempt this test and most important thing is interview which have 100 marks.
- Grip on your subject. For this purpose read your textbook from 9th class to 12 class and make notes with helpful materials and keep focus on this.
SYLLABUS OF PPSC EDUCATOR TEST
PPSC test follow syllabus which is given below;
- 50% subject related to MATH, Chemistry, Physics, English, Biology, Basic Computer and
- 50% marks related to General Knowledge, current affairs and everyday science.
EXAMINATION CENTER FOR EDUCATOR TEST
PPSC test conducted in Mianwali, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Multan, Faisalabad, DG-Khan, and all other districts…
Hopefully, this article “ESE, SESE, SSE & AEO Educators Jobs Via PPSC” will be very helpful & very informative for all of you whose wanna waiting for these teaching jobs.
RELATED POSTS FOR ALL OF YOU