Education Employees Foundations Announce 1000 Scholarships
As the name implies, the KP government has announced 1000 scholarships for the employees of people working in the education department. There are about five categories for these scholarships, each with 200 seats. This is a great opportunity for matric, F.Sc, and undergraduate students whose parents are working in the Education department at KPK. The last date to apply is 31 January 2023, so submit your application for this scholarship before that.
Let’s talk about this in detail in this article.
Education Employees Foundations announce 1000 scholarships.
Each year, the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Education Employees Foundation honors merit-based scholarships to the kids of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Education Workers enrolled in SSC, HSSC, and Undergraduate Courses, by the rules of the Education Employee Foundation Act 2018 and the laws codified provided by law. In the year, the Foundation has set January 31, 2023, as the deadline for receiving scholarship registration forms.
Workers in the field of education can send their registration forms to the office immediately or via the appropriate process, fully verified by the relevant authorities listed on the registration form, together with duplicates of needed papers, by 31 January 2023. The application form is available via email and EEF Facebook profile.
Children of Education Department personnel, including retiring staff, registered in any course of the following levels at any private or public accredited school, college, or institution in Pakistan can register for this opportunity.
|Matric||Science & Arts|
|Inter Part 1||F.A/F.Sc, Polytechnic, D.Com, Home Economics, DBA OR equivalent|
|Inter Part 2|
|Degree (Part-I)||B.A/B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, B.Tech, MBBS, BE, B.Cs, BIT|
|Degree (Part II)|
The scholarship amount is 7000 PKR for each level each time. Also, students will get scholarships based on their performance in the previous year. For example, they will receive a scholarship in the 10th class based on their performance in the 9th class. Or, they will get a scholarship in Inter part 1 based on their performance in the 10th class.
The application and scholarship awarding procedure.
Students can consider the following points when they apply.
- Following the announcement of public exam results at different levels, an advertisement for awarding scholarships will be posted in major local media.
- All Directorates of Education, Executive District Officers (E&SE), and Agency Education Officers will be informed simultaneously for the Province’s Education Workers.
- The scholarship applications will be distributed to the educational institutes and made available via e-mail. You can also download them from the EEF Facebook account.
- The Foundation will notify the recipients and distribute the list to the relevant departments.
- Scholarship checks will be sent to the directors of the schools for onward payment to the students on the condition that appropriate documentation is provided to the Foundation staff.
- If a candidate misses his or her grant for whatever cause, it will be granted to the following applicant based on merit.
- If the number of scholarship applications submitted by any gender is below the required limit, the opportunity will be switched to the other gender within the same area.
But let’s talk about the required documents
Students must submit attested and verified copies of these documents when applying.
- Result card
- Salary slip of father or guardian
- CNIC of father or guardian
- Registration number of father or guardian issued by EEF
In this article, you read about the application process and the scholarship. There are 5 levels, and each gets 200 scholarships. So in total, there are about 1000 grants for performing students. Study hard as the competition is severe. Also, the scholarship amount is 7000 PKR per class. The last date to apply is 31 January, so hurry up.