The Pakistan Army is the country’s security backbone, and every young person in the country wishes to join it. Every patriotic individual’s dream. The Pakistan Army is Pakistan’s pride, and every patriotic person’s goal is to join it. In the Pakistan Army, young men and women can have a life-changing experience that can brighten their future.
Only young candidates with a desire to work in the military and who choose to join the Pakistani army following matriculation are eligible to apply as civilians, soldiers, commissioned officers, or medical professionals through taking admissions in Army medical college. Join the Pakistan Army to protect the nation in the face of any tragedy.
- 1 Can a girl join PMA after matric?
- 2 What qualification is required for Pak Army?
- 3 Registration Process of Join Pak Army After Matric
- 4 Final thoughts
Can a girl join PMA after matric?
Yes, girls can join PMA after matric, FSC, graduate, or postgraduate. You must know about the eligibility criteria before making your decision. Females who scored at least 60% in the major subjects in matric.
What qualification is required for Pak Army?
After matric from school, a girl can join the Pakistani army.
- After matriculation, you must be between the ages of 17 and 35 to join the Army.
- After matriculation, a candidate must be 5 feet 3 inches tall to join the Pakistani army.
- Candidates who do not have a matriculation degree are not eligible to join the Pakistani army.
- Candidates who want to join the Pakistan Army must be Pakistani citizens; no foreigners are allowed to join.
- The candidate’s body mass index (BMI) is weight in terms of physical norms.
- Both the Matriculation Certificate and the Detailed Mark Sheet are required, and candidates who have completed the ‘O’ or ‘A’ level must provide an Equivalence Certificate issued by the IBCC.
- A Females candidate with matriculation can apply to the position of AFNS.
Armed Forces Nursing Service (AFNS)
Armed Forces Nursing Service is open to females with a minimum of 60% in matric with science (Biology) and 50% in FSC Pre Medical. AFNS General Nursing is the commission type for you. A female candidate can also apply for this post after intermediate.
AFNS eligibility criteria
Relationship status: A female who is single, divorced, or widowed are eligible.
Nationality : Pakistani Nationality
BMI : (Body Mass Index) is a measure of a person’s weight (BMI). Check your BMI (Body Mass Index) and height and weight right now.
Height : 157.5cm (5 feet 2 inch).
Do you know? People search 90% of the time for ISSB Preparation when the course is announced!!
Registration Process of Join Pak Army After Matric
To join the Pakistan Army, there are two options. You can register online at the official website of Pak Army – joinpakarmy.gov.pk or travel to your local Army Selection and Recruitment Centre (AS&RC).
Your email address will be used to convey messages about the exam date. For the preliminary exam, candidates must arrive on time. The computerized roll number slip displays the date and time. For registration, candidates may be required to be present at the Army Selection and Recruitment Center AS&RC.
Actual registration process
- The Pakistan Army’s official website is where candidates can apply online. To register online, you must first fill out an application form.
- They will ask for basic information such as your name, residence, and educational qualifications, as well as your qualification marks and grades, throughout the registration procedure.
- There is no way to edit information once it has been submitted incorrectly, so be careful.
- Following the submission of the form, you will be given a pin code; keep this code safe so that you can access your profile online in the future.
- Then your roll number will be mailed to you shortly.
- On the day of the test, the candidate should bring his or her roll number slip, CINIC, and all other required documents.
- Candidates will receive a call/letter to join the Pak Army after passing the tests and interviews.
The training period for this post
At AFPGMI Rawalpindi, candidates will receive four years of Nursing BSC training. They will be given a commission in the rank of Lieutenant after successfully completing the course.
Before beginning BSc Nursing training, all approved candidates will be asked to sign a ten-year warranty agreement to serve in the Army.
Original photocopies of the following documents are required to join the Pakistan Army in the Armed Forces Nursing Service AFNS 2022:
- Educational Certificate/Degree (Attested)
- For those who have already served in the government sector, a NOC is required
- (x3) Photos in passport size (front/back)
- The National Identity Card (NIC) is a government-issued identification card (New)
- The Pakistan Army has sent a postal order for Rs. 100/- to the Director, General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarters (GHQ) Rawalpindi.
Many positions are available for both men and women in the Pakistan Armed Forces, so you can serve in the Pak Army in a variety of sectors. The Pakistan Armed Forces offer fantastic chances to talented young people. A big number of students enroll to join the Pakistan Army in the hopes of pursuing a successful career and rising to the top ranks. Furthermore, every patriotic person wishes to join the Pakistan Armed Forces, and what better way to serve our country than by joining the Pak Army? Pakistan’s army is one of the world’s most powerful. Individuals who desire to put themselves to the ultimate test in terms of performance, adventure, and thrill in life might join the Pakistan Army.