Physics 12 Class Book PDF Download (Chapter-wise)
You have come to the right place if you are looking for the 12th Class Physics book. You can download it chapter-by-chapter and prepare for your board exams. Do not wait to receive the hard copy.
As teachers use the book to teach important derivations and other concepts, students must bring their books to school. Due to limited supply, the Physics book might not be available at the bookstore. However, you can still benefit by downloading pdf physics books for class 12. The MDCAT 2023 Syllabus PDF has also been updated.
This article will provide you with some of the best books and resources that can be used for preparing for the physics board exam. A physics class is entertaining and interesting. You learn about force, tension, pressure, electricity, laws of motion, etc.
In this article, you’ll learn
- Physics 12 Class Book Download
- Best Publishers Key Books
- Best Websites
Physics 12 Class Book Download
Physics studies the nature and properties of matter and energy. Physicists deal with the basic concepts of matter and motion, e.g., mass, time, force, and angular momentum.
The study of Physics allows them to understand the phenomena related to mass-energy relationships and space and time dimensions. A better understanding of these concepts will give a deeper insight into the mystery of the natural phenomenon that makes human life possible on Earth.
Physics Chapter 12 Electronics Download
Below is a list of important topics discussed in this chapter. And also a link to download the whole chapter in PDF format.
- Coulomb’s Law
- Gauss’s law.
- The capacitance of parallel plate capacitor.
- The concept of an electronic field
Download Chapter 12 Electronics
Physics Chapter 13 Current Electricity Download
Below is a summary of some of the key topics discussed in this chapter and a link to download the entire chapter in PDF format.
- Concept of steady current
- Ohm’s law
- Resistivity and its dependence upon temperature.
- Conductance and conductivity of the conductor
- Kirchhoff’s first law
- Kirchhoff’s second law
Download Chapter 13 Current Electricity
Physics Chapter 14 Current Electromagnetism Download
- Magnetic flux density and the tesla
- Equation F=B/L sin0 with directions
- Ampere’s law
- Method to measure e/m.
- The basic principle of cathode ray oscilloscope
- Derive the expression of torque due to couple acting on a coil.
- The principle, construction, and working of a galvanometer.
- How a galvanometer is converted into a voltmeter and an ammeter.
Download Chapter 14 Electromagnetism
Physics Chapter 15 Electromagnetic Induction Download
- Application Faraday’s law of electromagnetic induction
- Mutual inductance, self-inductance, and its unit henry.
- Construction and operation of an AC and DC generator.
- Principle, construction, and operation of DC motor.
- Principle of operation of the transformer.
Download Chapter 15 Electromagnetic Induction
Physics Chapter 16 Alternating Current Download
- Relationship for the sinusoidal wave.
- The flow of A.C. through resistors, capacitors, and inductors.
- Calculate the reactances of capacitors and inductors.
- Describe impedance as vector summation of resistances.
- The function of resonant circuits.
Download Chapter 16 Alternating Current
Physics Chapter 17 Physics of Solids Download
- Difference between crystalline, glassy, amorphous, and polymeric solids.
- Concept of lattice.
- Young’s modulus, bulk modulus, and shear modulus.
- Energy bands in solids.
- Classify insulators, conductors, and semiconductors according to their energy bands.
- Concept of magnetic domains in a material.
Download Chapter 17 Physics of Solids
Physics Chapter 18 Electronics Download
- P-N junction forward and reserve biasing.
- Describe the operation of the transistor.
- Current equation
- An operational amplifier as an inverting and non-inverting amplifier
- An operational amplifier as a comparator, e.g., night switch.
- The function of AND, NOT, OR, and NAND gates
- How to combine different gates to form XOR and XNOR gates.
Download Chapter 18 Electronics
Physics Chapter 19 Down of Modern Physics Download
- Postulates of the special theory of relativity
- NAVASTAR navigation system.
- Planck’s assumptions.
- Origin of quantum theory.
- Describe the phenomenon of the photoelectric effect.
- Compton’s effect.
- de Broglie’s hypothesis of the wave nature of particles.
Download Chapter 19 Down of Modern Physics
Physics Chapter 20 Atomic Spectra Download
- Facts of the hydrogen spectrum.
- Bohr’s postulates of the hydrogen atom.
- de Broglie’s interpretation of Bohr’s orbits.
- Understand the laser principle.
- He-Ne gas laser.
- Application of laser, including holography.
Download Chapter 20 Atomic Spectra
Physics Chapter 21 Nuclear Physics Download
- Qualitative treatment of Rutherford’s scattering experiment
- Difference between nucleon number (mass number) and atomic number.
- Use of mass spectrograph
- Mass defect and calculate binding energy using Einstein’s equation
- Meaning of half-life.
- Decay law.
- Interaction of nuclear radiation with matter.
- Nuclear fission and Nuclear fusion.
- Working principle of the nuclear reactor.